PROTECTING OUR LOVED ONES
We all need an angel to watch over the ones we love, but we also need a little extra help when it comes to protecting our families and dependants should we no longer be around.
Life insurance will provide a level of financial security for the people who depend on us after we have passed on.
SOMEONE'S WHISPERING IN YOUR EAR
The Financial Services Authority say, "To make sure you buy the right amount of cover, with the right terms and conditions, you should consider getting some advice". They recommend that advice comes from an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA).
An IFA will assess what cover your family will need and then shop around on your behalf aiming to find the cover that they think suits you best.
- Family income benefit policy which pays out income rather than a lump sum
- Increasing term insurance policies where both cover and premiums rise over time
- Decreasing term insurance policies where both cover and premiums fall over time
- Renewable term insurance policies which allow you extend the original term
A GENTLE PUSH IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Advisors deal with a wide range of life insurance companies and their aim is to provide a policy tailored especially for you whatever your profession or circumstances may be.
They'll give you impartial independent advice which will help you choose from all the major UK life insurance providers.
Ask us a question or request a free no-obligation comparison now with our quick enquiry below. Your privacy is important to us, we do not share your contact details.
Important: You can change your mind about the figures later. Hover over the question marks for instant no-click help.
FINDING YOUR WAY
WE TREAD SOFTLY...
- A pushy salesman is not going to turn up at your door
- Your cover can easily be arranged over the phone
- You won't be phoned by an impersonal call centre
- You'll be called by a friendly professional at a time convenient to you
- You will be under no obligation whatsoever to proceed
- We will not share your name, phone number or email address
- Your advisor is FSA qualified and regulated
- Your advisor is covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service